Top Wedding Songs Of 2018 So Far
As crazy as it sounds we are already half way through 2018 before you know it you’ll be rocking around the Christmas tree. But before we buy the turkey let’s consider the major events of 2018 so far, sure Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un might be newsworthy but what about Ed Sheeran’s new tracks.
As DJ’s it’s our job to keep abreast with the hottest new songs, this doesn’t mean we don’t love the oldies still but most big events that we are hired to work at are family occasions with attendees ranging from 1 month to 100. It’s up to us to have a broad range of musical knowledge and to have the foresight to read a room, making every guest feel like there is something for them. It Isn’t about new vs old or pop vs rock but instead it’s all about balance.
This balance is constantly evolving as new songs are released so here is our run down of the top songs released in the first half of 2018 that are a perfect addition to any wedding playlist. Click on the songs to listen on YouTube.
- Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry
- Camila Cabello – Never Be The Same
- Dua – Lipa IDGAF
- Charlie Puth, Kehlani – Done For Me
- The Chainsmokers – Sick Boy
- Charlie Puth – The Way I Am
- Meghan Trainor – No Excuses
- 5 Seconds Of Summer – Want You Back
- David Guetta, Sia – Flames
- Rudimental, Jess Glynne, Macklemore – These Days
- Liam Payene, J Balvin – Familiar
- Anne-Marie – 2002
- Zayn – Let Me
- Justin Timberlake, Chris Stapleton – Say Something
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj – Bed
- Backstreet Boys – Don’t Go Breaking My Heart
- Why Don’t We – Hooked
- Jason Mraz – Have It All
- DJ Khaled, Demi Lovato – I Believe
- Bruno Mars Ft. Cardi B – Finesse
- George Ezra – Shotgun
- Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin – I Like It
- Ed Sheeran – Happier
- Kylie Minogue – Dancing
- P!nk – Beautiful Trauma
Contact UK Mobile Discos today and let us get the balance right at your wedding and fill the dance floor throughout the night!