Top Wedding Songs For 2019
The Summer wedding season is upon us and the dresses and flowers were picked out months ago. As the big day approaches, it’s time to turn your attention to the music that will make the reception a night to remember – for all the right reasons.
If there is one thing you can be sure of at a wedding, it’s that everyone’s taste in music will be different! From your cousin’s new baby to your Great Grandfather, old friends and new neighbours, the range of ages and backgrounds mean that you’ll need a mix of songs to get everyone up dancing and enjoying the party.
There are lots of old favourites, and you probably have a few ideas about the songs you’ve always imagined hearing at your wedding, but there are plenty of great new tracks too. Here are just a few of the new releases in 2019 that would make a great addition to your wedding playlist.
- Ed Sheeran – Beautiful People
- Why Don’t We – I Still Do
- Andy Grammer – I Am Yours
- Jake Miller – Ocean Away
- Bozzi – I.F.L.Y
- Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber – I Don’t Care
- Benny Blanco, Tainy, Selena Gomez & Balvin – I Can’t Get Enough
- Sam Smith and Normani – Dancing With A Stranger
- Halsey, Juice WRLD – Without Me
- Shawn Mendes – If I Can’t Have You
- Ariana Grande – Bad Idea
- Ava Max – So Am I
- Little Mix – Woman Like Me
- P!nk – Walk Me Home
- Ellie Goulding – Sixteen
- Grace VanderWaal – Ur So Beautiful
- Louis Tomlinson – Two Of Us
- Kelly Clarkson – Broken & Beautiful
- Andy Grammer – Don’t Give Up On Me
- Marshmello & Kane Brown – One Thing Right
- Taylor Swift (Feat. Brendon Urie) – Me!
- Kygo & Whitney Houston – Higher Love
- Ed Sheeran – Perfect
- OneRepublic – Rescue Me
Like our suggestions? Listen to the playlist on Spotify.
At UK Mobile Discos we are ready to come up with the perfect blend of old favourites and new releases for your special day. Request a quote today.